May 17, 2018
Anyone who calls Western NY home knows that the summer months can be brutally hot. As a result we end up cranking our air conditioners to their very limit, only to forget how much use they had the previous year. And while many central AC units may show no signs of trouble, it’s impossible to know how efficiently they’re operating—or when they’re on the cusp of breaking down. Without question, the easiest way to ensure that they’re primed for efficient, trouble-free operation all summer is to have a routine inspection from a qualified HVAC specialist.
At Napora Heating and Cooling in Rochester NY, we offer affordable, comprehensive AC inspections and performance tune-ups to ensure that you don’t find yourself melting in the midst of summer.
- Thorough inspection of all interior parts for signs of damage and potential failure
- Testing all vital components for efficiency to help keep AC bills at a minimum
- Cleaning of wires, fans, refrigeration components, switches, boards and more!
- Our certified HVAC techs identify and resolve minor issues before they become major
- An effective and affordable way to improve energy efficiency and AC performance
Is Your Rochester NY Central Air Conditioner Ready for Summer?
Simply assuming that your AC is in tip-top condition is a surefire way to end up with repair bills that could have been easily prevented. If you’re looking to get the most from your AC during the sweltering summer season, do what so many others have done and schedule an AC tune-up inspection from Napora. We’ve been serving the Rochester area for over a decade, offer very affordable rates, and staff a team of highly-experienced, certified HVAC technicians.
Learn more about how to protect your central air this summer by calling Napora Heating and Cooling in Rochester NY today at 585-472-1164, or drop us a line through our website’s secured contact page.