No one really needs a reminder of how hot the weather can get here in Western NY during the summer months, and this means increased energy usage when it comes to air conditioners and central AC systems. While we rarely take time to think about it, home air conditioning systems are incredibly complex systems that gradually lose their efficiency over time. Depending on the age of your unit, it’s important to be mindful of its condition if you’re concerned about keeping the monthly utility bills under control.
At Napora Heating and Cooling in Webster NY, our goal is to ensure that no homeowner has to deal with a poorly performing air conditioner, or worse, one that ends up failing during a NY heat spell. Here are a few things to consider with regard to AC performance and energy efficiency as we head into the sweltering summer months.
- Older air conditioners should be inspected and tuned up before each summer
- Simple central AC cleaning and adjustments can greatly improve performance
- Having your AC unit inspected can detect minor issues early to prevent failure
- Uneven cold distribution and excessive starts are a sign that service is needed
- Replacing an outdated central A/C can significantly improve value and comfort
- Napora offers a full range of central air services, inspections and pro installation
The last thing anyone needs right now is to be stuck at home whole their central air conditioner is failing or completely inoperable. To learn more about the benefits of having your AC inspected, cleaned and tuned-up by a professional HVAC expert, get in touch with Napora Heating and Cooling today. We offer affordable, comprehensive AC inspections and tune-ups, to promote improved energy efficiency while ensuring that you and your loved ones are cool and comfortable all summer long.
Napora is based in Webster NY and proudly serves the entire Rochester region. Give us a call at 585-472-1164 to learn more or schedule service, or write to our HVAC team via email through our website’s contact page.