June 18, 2021
Regardless of whether you recently moved into a home with an outdated AC unit, or have been relying on you old air conditioner for more years than you can remember, it’s important to know when to replace a central AC unit that’s performing poorly. Because like all things mechanically complex, central air conditioners don’t last forever. And like most people, it’s human nature to get every last little bit of function out of them.
But when performance, function and energy efficiency become more costly than beneficial, the need to replace them will eventually outweigh the increased expense of keeping them in use.
As one of Rochester’s leading providers of central AC installation, sales and service, Napora Heating and Cooling wanted to take a moment to review some of the many advantages of replacing an old, outdated or poorly functioning central air conditioning unit.
- Improved cooling performance during the hot summer months
- Better circulation of cold air throughout all areas of your home
- Cleaner air that’s less prone to dust, debris and potential contaminants
- Modern central AC units are quieter and make less noise while running
- Better sensory function for more accurate temperature detection
- Substantially improved energy efficiency to help reduce cooling bills
This is just a short list of reasons why it’s so important to be mindful of your central air conditioner’s performance and functionality as the years pass. If you’re a Rochester NY area resident who’s interested in learning more about replacing your old AC unit, or upgrading to something with more features and performance enhancements, get in touch with Napora Heating and Cooling, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Napora Heating and Cooling is based in Rochester and serves the HVAC needs of homeowners throughout Western NY. You can reach us by phone at 585-472-1164 during normal business hours, or via email 24/7 by filling out the short contact form on our website.