Homeowners who find themselves in the uncomfortable position of having to replace broken central air conditioner—especially those that fail prematurely—typically have one thing in common: they ignored the need for an annual inspection. Even those outside the HVAC industry can understand that central air units are highly complex systems, and like any complex piece of technology, they need some ongoing TLC. Having your home’s central AC inspected before the sweltering summer heat arrives has a wide range of benefits, ranging from improved performance, energy efficiency and the ability to detect minor issues early.
At Napora Heating & Cooling, we’re proud to be known as one of the Rochester NY area’s most skilled and reputable HVAC companies. We offer affordable, expert central air system tune-ups to help ensure the best performance and longest lifespan of your system. Here are a few reasons to give us a call to make sure your system is in tip-top condition.
- A smart way to identify and address minor problems before they become costly
- Clean and adjust all critical components to ensure optimal output and efficiency
- Thorough inspection and testing of thermostat, disconnect, fuses, wiring and more
- Inspection, cleaning or replacement of filter depending on age and functionality
- Testing and inspection of all condenser components, drain pan and coil surface
- Adjustments and tightening of all electrical and structural connections for safety
The above points are just a sampling of the comprehensive inspection, cleaning and adjustments we make during our annual AC unit maintenance service. To learn more about why it’s so important to have this done each spring/summer or to schedule service, get in touch with Napora today. We’re located in Webster NY and proudly serve the entire Rochester region.